Posed both standing and kneeling, these large, resin-cast Terracotta Warrior sculpture replicas have very detailed carvings, defining their cone buns and flat bun, facial features, armored gowns, hands, and feet. This set of resin statues are carved to depict the ancient Terracotta Warrior statues from China created in 200 B.C. with dimensional beige washing to create an authentic antiquated look.
- Made from resin with a black hue covered in textural beige washing to accentuate intricate carvings
- Warrior sculptures depicting a standing terracotta army warrior general with a flat bun wearing an armored gown; 2 kneeling warriors have cone buns, also wearing armored gowns
- Detailed hair, facial, and garb features
- Terracotta Warrior replicas
- Dimensions: 3.5"L x 2.5"W x 10"H, 4"L x 4"W x 9.5"H, 3"L x 3"W x 9.5"H
- Bases measure 3"L x 3"W x .5"H each