Handwoven in Uganda - These delicately textured and handcrafted baskets were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Uganda. They use the raffia plant and sweet grass to weave them together.
Intricately crafted with timeless tradition, this carefully dyed raffia fiber and sweet grass pom pom basket makes a stunning and unique statement piece.
Style it on a shelf for additional storage or decorate your wall for a globally inspired feel. This large bowl is the perfect fruit bowl, bread basket, or wall decoration!
- Approximately 12” D x 4” H
- Made in Uganda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of raffia and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Basket has a hang loop on the back for wall décor
- Safe to use with food
Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge or wash with water.If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe the basket clean.